Monday, December 7, 2009

Last full day on Rip Van Winkle*


So, I started this blog in August of 2008 when I started grad school at The University of Georgia. My mom wanted to know about the goings on of her "grandpuppy." Today, I finished packing up all my stuff in my apartment and tomorrow it will be loaded into a truck to move back to NC. On December 17th I will receive my Master's of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication! I am going to be moving in with a friend in Athens (Icky's mom) for a week so someone can take over my amazing apartment. I have thoroughly enjoyed this blog, and it will continue, so don't fret people who love to see the ridiculousness of my dog! It went so fast!!!


*The road I lived on in Athens has a pretty epic name already, but my friend Cody has renamed it Rip Van Winkle Drive.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Dex,
Merry Christmas!

SueMo said...

Congratulations!I am happy for you and your intended. Dex will have double the love.